Who I am
I have been a licensed healthcare professional in the state of NY for the past 38 years. I have been a certified Consultant-in-Hypnosis for the past 28 years. I have been certified in hypnosis by the following organizations, in order of date of certification:
- International Society for Professional Hypnosis (I.S.P.H.)
- Association to Advance Ethical Hypnosis (A.A.E.H.)
- National Guild of Hypnotists (N.G.H.)
I have also been a member of the following organizations:
- Long Island Heart Council (L.I.H.C.)
- New York State Hypnotherapy Association (N.Y.S.H.A.)
- International Imagery Association, Inc.
- New York Academy of Science
Who I am NOT
- I am not a physician and I am not a therapist.
- I do not diagnose or treat illness or disease.
- I do not do therapy. If you are in need of a licensed physician, psychologist or therapist, please contact your local healthcare professional.
- 1984 – present Private Practice (Certified Consultant-in-Hypnosis), Long Island, NY and North Miami, FL.
- 1997 – present Consultant / Instructor – Relaxation and Imagery – Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Winthrop Univ. Hospital, Mineola, NY
- 1994 – 2003 Consultant / Instructor – Relaxation and Imagery – Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Winthrop Univ. Hospital, Mineola, NY
- 1990 – 1999 Instructor of Stress Management, for the Long Island Heart Council, Hicksville, NY
- 1993 – 1997 Producer / Host Radio program – Body, Mind & Spirit Connection, WCWP, Brookville, NY 88.1 FM
- 1987 – 1993 Vice-president, East Coast Wellness Institute, Inc., Williston Park, NY
- 1987 – 1989 Consultant-in-Hypnosis, Ritter Scheuer Hospice, Beth Abraham Hospital, Bronx, NY
- 1987 – 2010 Executive Board Member, Association to Advance Ethical Hypnosis
- 1990 – 2010 Regional Certification Examiner, Association to Advance Ethical Hypnosis
- 1988 – 1995 Executive Board Member, International Society for Professional Hypnosis
- 1988 – 1991 President, NY Chapter 2, Association to Advance Ethical Hypnosis